Sunday, March 18, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #88

Well, I loved how this week's WMSC card turned out...unfortunately, after making it, I got busy and didn't get it posted in time to add my link to the challenge blog...oh well, sometimes that happens! But still, I have a lovely birthday card to give to someone, so I'm happy to have had the impetus to make it!

Here's the sketch:


And my card, using two pretty new JustRite sets that I just love! :)

Birthday Wishes #131

Supply list:

Cardstock: Autumn Rose (PTI); Brown textured (DCWV); Natural Ivory (SU)
Patterned Paper: from Lost & Found 2 Blush collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp Set(s): Shabby Chic Labels Four, Greetings from Paris (JustRite Stampers); Fancy Phrases (WMS)
Ink/Colorants: Vintage Sepia (VersaFine); Autumn Rose (PTI); Creamy Brown chalk (Colorbox)
Tools: Labels Four, Ribbon Banners dies (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment