Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PDCC121

It's another week for Play Date Cafe challenge! This week's lovely colors are:


I love this color combination, but I must admit that it was a bit difficult to find these colors in my collection, no matter how extensive it may be! However, with a little persistence, I believe I've found what is pretty darn close. Lucky that I had some retired Stampin' Up colors because they were perfect!

Here is my interpretation and usage of the colors: (I had a hard time really capturing the correct color in the photo...the photo looks a bit blue-er than the card actually is...these are tough colors to capture)

Photobucket

That's about all for now...until next week, Play Date Cafe-ers! :)

Supply list:

Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow {retired colors} (SU); Sweet Blush (PTI); Vanilla Cream (CTMH)
Patterned Paper:
Stamp Set(s): Four Frames, Because I Care (SU); Botanical Borders (CTMH)
Ink/Colorants: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink (SU)
Embellishments: Pink/White striped ribbon 1-1/4" ribbon (SU)
Tools: Fancy Flourish dies (PTI); Frame punch (SU)

2 comments:

  1. Cool card, loving the swirls. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those PTI swirls are fabulous... I may need to get those now! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete