1)I started with heavy patterned paper from the DCWV Sweet Stack. This is heavy duty enough to act as the cardstock base as well, perfect for cards as it has a white back.
2)I wanted to try using my new We R Memory Keepers adhesive rub-ons with foil sheets, so I painstakingly transferred a bunch of flourishes onto the patterned paper and then transferred the foil onto the adhesive rub-ons.
3)Then I picked a coordinating color of pink patterned paper with white polka dots (I think it was a leftover scrap) and attached it to the scalloped oval chipboard, sanding and inking the edges using a CTMH Watermelon marker & Basic Grey files.
4) I stamped the image from Stampin' Up stamp set, Living Large, colored it using SU! & CTMH markers, then cut it out and attached it to the chipboard piece. Then I stamped the sentiment from the same set directly on the chipboard.
5)I punched a hold on either end of the chipboard piece using a Crop-a-Dile, then attached CTMH white picture hangers on either end, secured with a matching brad, and then tied CTMH watermelon organdy ribbon through the loops; then attached the whole thing to center of card front.
6) I attached a piece of CTMH Watermelon cardstock to cover the whole inside.
7) I stamped the sentiment from the SU! Living Large set, and then stamped the circular flower image, from CTMH Dream Wishes stamp set, around the sentiment.
8) Additional sentiments (Happy Birthday) & (With Love) are from CTMH Happy Birthday & With Love stamp sets.
9) Finally, I colored the flowers with CTMH White Daisy & Watermelon markers.