Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday 174 }}} Love Birds #1

Wow, I can't believe I'm actually posting a Mojo Monday card! I've watched this blog for ages, but have never seemed to be able to getting around to doing what was necessary to get involved in posting. But, one of my goals for this year is to participate more in posting and submitting my work, so this is a good (albeit small) start!

I'm all about Valentine's/Love cards right now, so I chose papers from Basic Grey's Bittersweet line. One of the many new Papertrey sets I got for Christmas was begging to be used, so I got it out and inked it up! Love this one, 'tis super adorable! -->> Love Birds

Other materials used:
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, Hollyhock; Colorbox Chestnut Roan
Baker's Twine: Papertrey
Ribbon: Michaels
Buttons: Assorted
Mat Stack 3 die: Papertrey

Photobucket

1 comment: