Friday, May 6, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #45

Today's post will have to be super quick...but that's okay because the sketch this week was super simple!

Here it is:



I wasn't sure how I wanted to interpret the bookmark looking thing, so I decided that my take would be two ribbons running down the side. Then I wanted a horizontal oriented card so I turned it 90 degrees right. A simple card, but it's a get well card for a man, so I didn't want it to be too frilly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for today! Gotta run, another super busy day ahead (and on 4.5 hours of sleep! ;)

Supplies used:

Cardstock: Kraft (PTI)
Patterned Paper: blue, green, brown marble (stash)
Stamp Set(s): Tiny Tags, Sending You (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Ocean, Chocolate (CTMH)
Embellishments: Brown Button, Fine Linen felt (PTI); Chocolate grosgrain ribbon (CTMH); Green fancy ribbon (SU)
Tools: Sending You die, Limitless Layers 1.75" dies, Beautiful Blooms #2 die (PTI); Postage border punch (EK Success)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet get well card! Love the little tag attached to the button on the flower, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable and cheerful get well card. A great combination of colors too. Thanks for taking part in the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete