Thursday, May 26, 2011

Masculine or gender neutral birthday card

I made this card for the My Mind's Eye monthly card challenge on their blog, but got so busy that I forgot to post it in time! Bummer! Oh well, I can still post it here, just for fun. I used their sketch:



I used all My Mind's Eye patterned papers from their Stella & Rose line. Very cute and nice for both masculine & feminine cards. I had bought Enjoy the Ride stamp set from Papertrey awhile back and hadn't had the chance to use it yet, so I pulled it out for this. I just love the little car! Some paper piecing on the car was about the most complicated thing about this card. The rest is pretty simple & straightforward.

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: Dark Chocolate (PTI);
Patterned Paper: all from Stella & Rose Gertie collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp Set(s): Enjoy the Ride (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Dark Chocolate (PTI); Dark Brown (Colorbox Chalk); Copic Markers (C1, C3, 0)
Embellishments: Brown Baker's Twine (PTI); Epoxy clip (CTMH); Black buttons, coaster board
Tools: Big scalloped circles LG (Spellbinders); Enjoy the Ride car die (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment