Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CFC #1 & WMS Sketch Challenge #46

I'm participating in two more challenges with this post: the brand new CAS-ual Fridays challenge (which seems to be REALLY popular!!) and my weekly Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch for this week:



The CAS-ual Friday challenge was to use lots of text on the card, so here is what I came up with, combining both challenges:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took some close-ups because it seems that, with all that juxtaposition of different text, you can't see completely clearly the wonderful die cut details. I don't know how well you can observe it, but I stamped the flower twice and the top one is slightly offset from the bottom one. I was going for a little bit more dimension by doing that. I had a lot of fun with this one! :)

Supply list:

Cardstock: Colonial White (CTMH)
Patterned Paper: BG & flower from First Edition DSP (SU); Lost & Found - Union Square - Home Sweet Home - Collage (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp Set(s): Roses in Bloom (WMS)
Ink/Colorants: Tuxedo Black Memento; Early Espresso (SU); Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen (Distress Inks); Copic Markers E00, E04, E13, E29, E33, RV10
Embellishments:
Tools: Fancy Tags Two
, Contemporary Hearts Pendants (Spellbinders)

4 comments:

  1. Lots of yummy text on this card, love the flower :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious!! That gorgeous rose is so pretty and elegant with all that texty goodness. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing CAS!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Your texting skills are clear. Thanks for joining us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete