Thursday, April 14, 2011

To everything there is a season...

I was just going through a stack of cards I made a long time ago and I found this one...I usually don't have cards I made a long time ago because I always give them away long before they have a chance to be "old"!! But I really loved how this one turned out and since I didn't have any specific recipient in mind, I just kept it. Now I've added it to my gallery of cards for sale...

AS IS; Similar; Customizable

AS IS; Similar; Customizable

Ah yes, cards for sale! :) Again, since I doubt I'm at the point where I have a humongous readership here on my blog, this announcement will probably not go out far and wide, but for little ol' me, finally getting my stuff together enough to humbly offer my little cards up for sale was a big task! Mostly because I'm intimidated and don't want to fail...but I just love making cards so much, and if I can make them and sell them, thereby making a little money back to fund my supply purchases (and maybe then some later on... ;) AND provide handmade cards to people at a reasonable price that they can give and touch their loved ones' lives...then it's a win win! So I'm having a go...

You can go here to view my gallery of cards for sale.

The address is -->> photobucket.com/rachelpcrafts_cards4sale

Check it out if you'd like to buy handmade cards for any of your special people! I custom make them too...

Supplies used on Ecclesiastes card:

Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Patterned Paper: from the Lime Rickey collection (Basic Grey)
Stamp Set(s): Make It Count (CTMH)
Ink/Colorants: Ocean, Outdoor Denim (CTMH)
Embellishments: Gold brad (stash)
Tools:

No comments:

Post a Comment