Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthdays are delicious...

Here is just a fun little birthday card...not for any particular challenge, just because I was renting a cute stamp set from Raisin Boat and wanted to use it! It's called Gals on Masterpiece Place, and it's not typically the kind of set that I would normally buy and use a lot of, so I like that I can borrow it from Raisin Boat and then send it back! :)

I used paper from a cute kit from Oriental Trading called "Second Helping" (a kitchen-themed paper that they unfortunately no longer carry)...they're such fun, 50s-styled designs...

I stamped the girl image from one stamp set, and the other two images from a coordinating stamp set called Goes with Masterpiece Chef Gal, also from Raisin Boat. This one has such cute kitchen images and coordinating sentiments.

Then I just stitched around each image, colored with Copics and voila! Done! :)

Photobucket

Supplies used:

Cardstock: Baja Breeze (SU)
Patterned Paper: from Second Helping paper kit (OT)
Stamp Set(s): Gals of Masterpiece Place, Goes With Masterpiece Chef Gal (Raisin Boat)
Ink/Colorants: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic markers
Embellishments: Red thread
Tools: Double Banners dies (PTI); sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment