Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For a friend

This card is actually not for any challenge or sketch whatsoever! Wow! I'm really trying to get going on selling my cards, and I have a lovely friend who has an anniversary coming up and so I offered to make a card for her...she requested a "beach" theme, so this is what I came up with:

Photobucket

I worked for quite awhile on this card, so there is lots I could say about it...but I know I'm far from having a huge readership at this point...so I'll just say that if there's anything in particular you want to know about how I made this card, just ask!! (leave me a comment)

Supplies used:

Cardstock: White, Kraft (OT); Bashful Blue (SU)
Patterned Paper: {numbers} from Ooh La La for Him collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp Set(s): True Happiness (CTMH); {sentiment} Mat Stack 3 Collection (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Grey Wool, Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Dutch Blue, Heavenly Blue, Moonstruck (CTMH); Distress embossing powder (Ranger); White gel pen (Sakura); Copic markers - E43, E44, C1, B00, Clear blender; Broken China, Faded Blue Jeans (Distress Inks)
Embellishments: Copper brads, Desert Sand organdy ribbon (CTMH); Twill ribbon (SU)
Tools: Dot Matrix Texture Fades embossing folder (Tim Holtz); Double Banner dies, By the Numbers dies (PTI); Chizzel-it Tool (Provo Craft)

No comments:

Post a Comment