Friday, April 27, 2012

My Mind's Eye April Sketch Challenge


I love My Mind's Eye and now I'm getting back to doing one of their monthly sketch challenges again! For this month's sketch, I pulled out their Ooh La La For Him collection. It's not one of their newest, but about a year or so ago I went on a mad paper buying spree, including TONS of MME papers, and ever since then I've been struggling to use it all up...and I can't justify buying any more until I've made a dent in the stacks & stacks I already have! So many of my challenge projects may include older - and sometimes no longer available - (but still amazingly beautiful) papers & die cuts.

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, retired color (SU)
Patterned Paper: from Ooh La La for Him collection (MME)
Stamp Set(s): Get to the Point, Get to the Point Sentiments (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Early Espresso (SU); Log Cabin Smooch Spritz (SU)
Embellishments: die cuts from Ooh La La for Him collection; epoxy brads from Fine & Dandy collection; wooden button (OT); mini clothespin (SU); colored staples, twine (misc)

No comments:

Post a Comment