Monday, April 16, 2012

Tatyana's 5th Birthday Party Invitations

It's that time of year again...when I start thinking about birthday party themes and presents and how I'm going to get in over my head with a complicated cake to match the theme! And of course, the invitations, my favorite part. My baby girl is turning 5 soon, and so I wanted to come up with some cute invites to match the "ice cream cone" theme. I've had a set from Papertrey called Sweet As Can Be for a long time now and haven't had the chance to use it...along with another really fun set that I haven't had the chance to use very much - Just the Ticket. Both are absolutely adorable and it was fun to pair them together for this invitation that was relatively simple to make yet cute and went with the theme nicely. I used the ticket border die for the first time and absolutely fell in love with it! It is so incredibly innovative & cute and of course coordinates perfectly with the Just the Ticket set. Love that. So without further ado, the invitations:

Photobucket

And just a few detail shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pink Pirouette (SU); Tulip, White (CTMH); pink, blue, yellow, beige textured (from scrap file)
Patterned Paper: from DCWV "SWEET" collection
Stamp Set(s): Sweet As Can Be, Just the Ticket (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Blush, Tulip, Pink Carnation (CTMH); Chocolate Chip (SU)
Embellishments: i-Rock jewels (Imaginisce)
Tools: Ice Cream Cone & Ticket Border dies (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment