Tuesday, April 24, 2012

PDCC128 & CFC49



This week's CAS-ual Friday challenge was a sketch, so I decided to combine the Play Date Cafe's color challenge with CFC's sketch. Easy peasy!


The minute I saw the CFC sketch, I thought of an older Papertrey set that I have that I've never really used, Sign Language, and knew I wanted to pull it out and try it. I also threw in the use of a (relatively) new Papertrey die, Card Base-ics #2. Simple & fast, but I did want some opaque white on top of the colors, so I did some embossing for that.

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: White (PTI)
Patterned Paper: from Razzleberry Lemondade DSP (SU)
Stamp Set(s): Sign Language (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Black (CTMH); Raspberry Fizz (PTI); Versamark, White embossing powder (Filigree)
Embellishments: Rox (Queen & Co)
Tools: Card Base-ics Die #2 (PTI)

4 comments:

  1. What cute little embossed 'flags' for the garden! I have a stand that looks a bit like this one. :)

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous take on the challenge Rachel! I love this fun card!
    I'm so glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete