Monday, April 16, 2012

PDCC127


I've been absent for a couple of weeks due to spring break activities and then catching up after spring break (!) but I wanted to just back in this week with a Play Date Cafe Challenge card! This week's colors are so spring-y and happy that they just made me think of a pick-me-up card. So I made one with a "sending you sunshine" sentiment. I like to have a stockpile of cards on hand so that if anyone I know needs a little cheer, I have something ready to go. I had no trouble pulling all these colors out of my arsenal of materials for a lively clean & simple card.

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: New Leaf (PTI); Sunny Yellow, Cranberry (CTMH); blue (from scrap file)
Stamp Set(s): Up, Up & Away, Tag-its #3 (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Clover Meadow (CTMH); Versamark; Copic markers - Y11, R27, G07, B32, E35
Tools: Balloon dies, Limitless Layers circles dies (PTI)


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job on the color challenge, thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete