Friday, November 11, 2011

More Christmas Cards...

I have been making Christmas cards like crazy, as I have about 40 of my own to make, plus my dear mother has ordered 50 from me as well!! Since I don't like them all to be the same (how terribly boring would that be!), I like to make them in sets of just four at a time and sometimes I even vary those within each set of four. I have so many wonderful new Christmas stamp sets this season that I have to change it up a bit quite often in order to be able to use them all!

Papertrey knocked it out of the park with the Christmas sets & coordinating dies that they released this year. I love almost every single one of them..they are SO fabulous, and create such professional-looking cards. I'm having such fun putting these together! Be prepared to scroll for awhile because I have quite a number of pictures to add to this post. I don't have time to do an official supplies list for all these cards, so I'll just do a quick mention of the basics of what I used, stamp sets & papers:

All sets are from Papertrey in the cards from this post ~ Holiday Lights; Nativity Silhouettes & Additions; Star of Wonder; Wonderful Words: Holiday; Holiday Photo Finishers; 2009, 2010 & 2011 Holiday Tags; Stylish Sentiments: Holiday; Bells & Boughs; Tree Trimming Trio.

Papers are mostly from a couple of older Basic Grey holiday collections: Eskimo Kisses & Wassail (I'm trying to make a dent in the mountain of patterned paper that I have collected over the years!); I've also used papers from an American Crafts Jolly collection, also a bit older, but still cute nonetheless!

$2 Christmas Cards
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment