Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas cards, just the beginning...

These are some of the Christmas cards that I've made so far...but this is just the tip of the iceberg...I have tons of gorgeous new stamp sets from Papertrey and others that I haven't even had the chance to get inky yet. But now that my husband's 40th birthday party has come and gone, and I've finished my Thanksgiving cards, it's now full speed ahead to my stacks and stacks of Christmas cards! I can't wait to start cranking them out.

Some of these here were made for Operation Write Home. Their deadline for Christmas cards is Oct. 31st, so that project is done for now too. The rest of the cards are just part of my growing stash to use for my own Christmas card list as well as ones to sell.

These are some of the ones I made for OWH. I just LOVED how they turned out, even though I was not crazy about these particular patterned papers...I ended up liking them quite well once they were used on my cards. I used one of my new favorite holiday stamp sets from Papertrey: Holiday Photo Finishers.

Photobucket

A set of cards made with cute patterned papers from the Basic Grey Wassail collection and the Eskimo Kisses collection.

AS IS; Similar

AS IS; Similar

These cards are so cute because of October Afternoon's adorable Very Merry paper collection and the 2008 Holiday Tags stamp set from Papertrey.

AS Is; Recreated; Similar

AS Is; Recreated; Similar

AS Is; Recreated; Similar

That's it for now, but I'll be back later with lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment