Monday, November 21, 2011

And again, MORE Christmas cards...

Just a quick post to add in some more Christmas cards...I'm well on my way to wrapping it up for this season...but I will probably spend a week or so more making some really fun ones now...of course, they're all fun, but when I have to produce them in bulk, I'm not able to go super crazy on the details..rather, I have to keep them somewhat simple. So these here are the "somewhat simple" ones...there are quite a few, so keep scrolling!!!...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

These have been such a joy to create...I wish I had the time to go in and post supply lists for all of these, and to ramble on about them for posterity's sake, but no time at the moment! Pictures alone will have to suffice for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment