Friday, November 11, 2011

Mojo Monday #214

Right before I tackled this Mojo Monday sketch, I was working on another sketch challenge from the My Mind's Eye blog. Since I was already on a roll using their papers & die cuts, I decided to continue doing the same for the Verve sketch. In fact, I got two cards out of it! I didn't even do any stamping on one of the cards, just used the beautiful patterned papers & coordinating die cuts from the Holly Jolly collection. The 2nd card was a little more involved, but both were simplified because of the use of the pretty collection papers. What fun! :)

For this first card, I turned the sketch on its side and had to make a few other adjustments ~

Photobucket

And for the second card, I followed the sketch more closely "as is".

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: 5x7 off-white card bases (The Paper Company)
Patterned Paper: Candy Canes & Reindeer Fly from the Holly Jolly Collection (My Mind's Eye)
Stamp Set(s): Take Note, Bells & Boughs (Papertrey)
Ink/Colorants: Cherry Cobbler (SU); Dark Brown Chalk Ink (Colorbox)
Embellishments: Die cuts from the Holly Jolly Collection
Tools: Bells & Boughs dies (Papertrey); Circles Nesties (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment