Friday, December 2, 2011

..and even MORE Christmas cards!

I can almost say that these are the last Christmas cards that I'll be making for this season...but alas, there are still new sets I haven't even used yet! Gah! What to do when gorgeous new sets haven't even seen ink yet? Well, I must make more! (That is, if I can squeeze it in among all the other projects that are now upon me) In any case, these aren't the last (probably...) ;)

This is a set of cards that I was inspired to make from a card made by the fabulous Jessica Witty...I altered it in a number of ways and put my own spin on it...I love how they turned out! (except that I DON'T love how one of the pictures is blurry, and I didn't realize it until it was too late to correct it...)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This set was inspired by a beautiful and simple card from Maile Belles...as always, I changed it up somewhat, but I really liked the simplicity of the original so that feel is there...but I really had fun playing with color combos for the "ornaments"!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here are just a couple larger cards I pulled together, just because I was wanting use a new background stamp I got this year from Stampin' Up...and I was really wanting to use up some We R Memory Makers papers that I've had for awhile...they're bright & festive & fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that's it until the next Christmas card post!

No comments:

Post a Comment