Friday, September 16, 2011

Back into the swing after being MIA all summer!

Wow, summertime was NOT good for my crafting! I went from posting regularly, participating in several challenges a week to....NOTHING. (almost) Just for the purpose of catching up and trying to get back into the swing of things, I'm just posting the very few (pitiful number of) cards that I did get to make over the summer. They were not for any particular challenges, just for family members & friends' birthdays, etc, along with a couple graduation cards that I think I forgot to post in June with all the rest. In the interest of time conservation, I'm not going to add complete materials lists for all of these right now...just the pictures for posterity. I might go back and add them later (then again, I might not. ;) Feel free to ask if you'd like to know! :)

Otherwise, now that both my kiddos are back in school, I hope that this post marks my return to the world of regular craft posting here on my blog, as well as getting back to my card sales!

A birthday card for Dad using some cool Bo Bunny paper from their Cambridge collection + Postmarks stamp set from Papertrey ~
Photobucket

An anniversary card for my great uncle & aunt using some older Imaginisce papers (can't remember the name of the collection, unfortunately) I LOVE these, they're so elegant & shimmery. Also used Papertrey's Big Birthday Wishes stamp set along with Calendar Basics on the inside.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another birthday card using Big Birthday Wishes ~

Photobucket

Graduation cards I neglected to post back in June ~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment