Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just a couple CAS birthday cards..

I put together a collection of birthday cards for my mom, and these two completed the collection. I wanted a white on white look, with a big punch of color. I colored the images with my Copic markers, and love how they turned out!

I will definitely be recreating this particular look again. I don't always like the way my clean & simple cards turn out, but this one is a winner. Plus I had the fun of coloring (which, technically, made the cards take more time than a true CAS would, but hey, a girl has to color with Copics! ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (PTI); White Daisy (CTMH)
Patterned Paper:
Stamp Set(s): Piece of Cake (CTMH); Inside & Out: Birthday (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Black (CTMH); Copic markers ~ (will add later)
Embellishments: Organdy ribbon - Orange, Sunflower (CTMH)
Tools: Labels One, Labels 10 dies (Spellbinders); Polka Dot, By the Numbers impression plates (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love the crispness of the white, and the embossing gives it such texture. The copic colours you used are so vibrant against the white, too. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete