Friday, September 30, 2011

H2H Sentiment Stamp Only Challenge

This week's challenge on H2H was to make a card using stamping only the sentiment. I thought that this would be a breeze, as I have SOOO much patterned paper that I've been wanting to use, but every time I tried to come up with an idea for a card, it involved using image stamps I've been wanting to ink up!! So it took me a bit more time than originally thought to come up with this, but I'm glad I did...I like the result, and I used up some more patterned paper that I desperately need to get through!

So without further ado, here's the card:

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: Naturals Ivory (SU)
Patterned Paper: from Notebook paper packet (CTMH)
Stamp Set(s): Say It In Style
Ink/Colorants: Cocoa (CTMH); Brown chalk ink (Colorbox)
Embellishments: Mocha pearls, decorative "paper clip" {can't think of the name of these embellishments!} (CTMH); Wood buttons (stash)
Tools: Labels 16 die (Spellbinders); Paper crimper (Marvy Uchida); Mat Stack 4 die (PTI)






3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card - the papers are perfect (*sniff*) and I wish I had hoarded more of that particular pack. You are so inspiring - I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the aged look of it and love the little embellishment clusters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage of products! So shabby chic! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete