Monday, December 12, 2011

Natasha's 8th Birthday Party invitations

Since we just celebrated Natasha's 8th birthday yesterday with a fun and "awesome" party...I realized that I had not posted the birthday invitations that I made a month ago...so real quickly, I just thought I'd put up the pictures here...

I used Papertrey's Cupcake Collection stamp set & dies, as well as their Doily Details and Mat Stack 3 dies. I also used a die from Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents die set. The paper is from DCWV's Sweet paper pad (I've had this for a few years now because I'm hoarding it for special occasions given that it is SO cute!) I also used shimmer paper from a Colorbok paper pad (got it at Walmart) and a corner punch from EK Success (to punch the "tuck in" corners on the mat layer)

The "You're Invited" stamp comes from the Friendship Jar set by Papertrey.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment