Friday, December 2, 2011

Everyday Button Bits set...

Everyday Button Bits is one of the first Papertrey sets I ever bought...it was just the beginning of the obsession!! ;) I wanted to make some cute & simple cards for a craft bazaar, so I pulled out this set and went to work. These stamps paired with buttons is still so adorable! A timeless classic.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Whoops, this one turned out blurry, but by the time I figured it out, the card was already gone...too late to retake the photo...oh well..I've had two blurry photos recently, which hasn't happened in a long time...this must reflect the Christmas rush I'm in! :)
Photobucket

Just a quick nod to the supplies (in lieu of an "official" supply list) ~ All stamps (except for "Big birthday wishes", which is from Birthday Bash Sentiments) are from Everyday Button Bits; dies are all Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels dies; embossing folders are from Sizzix.

2 comments:

  1. These are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just brought this set so thank you for the examples I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete