Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 4 - WAAAAY late!

Well, here we are the week after Summer Card Camp Online is over, and sadly, I'm just now getting around to posting some cards that I made for week 4. I had them made on time and everything, I just couldn't get around to doing my blog post by last Sunday evening! Oh well, thought I'd post my cards here anyway, just to have some evidence that this summer wasn't a TOTAL loss in terms of crafty productivity!

These was the color combination:



And here are my cards ~

A get well for a friend recovering from surgery:

Photobucket

A multi-purpose fun "cool" card (which was a perfect card for the color scheme):

Photobucket

And a card to tell a friend I appreciate her (the inside has an image of a wine bottle, same as stamped on the outside of the envelope, and the sentiment says "thanks for listening to me wine" ;):

Photobucket

It felt so great to crank out some cards...I can't wait for school to start again so I can get back out to my craft room on a regular basis! :)

Supply list:

Fully re-covered card~
Cardstock: White (PTI); Heavenly Blue (CTMH)
Patterned Paper:
Stamp Set(s): On My Couch, On My Couch Additions (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Chocolate Chip (SU); Ocean (retired color), Pear, Chocolate (CTMH)
Embellishments: Green ribbon (Current); Blue green button (stash)
Tools: Labels 14 die (Spellbinders)

Cool day card ~
Cardstock: White (PTI); Citrus Leaf, Ocean (CTMH); Green Galore (SU)
Patterned Paper:
Stamp Set(s): Splash (Raisin Boat); Mix-up of Cuteness (Unity)
Ink/Colorants: Black, Heavenly Blue, Ocean (CTMH); Waterfall Stickles (Ranger)
Embellishments: Turquoise dotted ribbon (Michaels)
Tools:

Chair-ish your friendship card ~
Cardstock: White, Vellum (PTI); Blue textured (DCWV)
Patterned Paper: all from Chloe collection (3 Bugs in a Rug)
Stamp Set(s): On My Couch, On My Couch Additions (PTI); Artsy Banners (Crafty Secrets)
Ink/Colorants: Garden Green (SU); Black, Ocean (CTMH); Versamark; Clear embossing powder (CTMH)
Embellishments: Die cut label from Chloe collection (3 Bugs in a Rug); Ribbon trim (My Mind's Eye)
Tools: Fancy Tags 2 die (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment