Monday, August 19, 2013

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #137

This might be the first time I've succeeded in participating in a MFT weekly sketch challenge. I get the emails every week, but my busy life gets in the way! I like the challenges because it forces me to use some of all of those lovely stamps that I've bought and then not yet even inked!
















I've had Ring Me and the dies for quite some time and haven't used it, so I was glad to be able to do so for this sketch.




















Supply list:

Cardstock: White (card base); Razzle Berry (MFT)
Patterned Paper: from Razzleberry Lemonade collection (SU)
Stamp Set(s): Ring Me (MFT); Banner Builder (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Rich Razzleberry (SU); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Embellishments: handmade flower from Mod Podge Melts Mold
Tools: Ring Me dies (MFT)




No comments:

Post a Comment