Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PlayDate Cafe Challenge #163

Now that I'm back in the groove of working in my craft room, I thought I'd jump right back into participating in my favorite challenges, like the weekly Play Date Cafe color challenge. I needed some masculine thank you cards, so this week's color combo was perfect for that. (Edited to add: I missed getting this posted in time to actually participate in this week's challenge, but hey, at least I made the card...that's a step in the right direction! :) Next week I'll get it posted in time for sure)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Supply list:

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White (PTI); Glossy White, Natural White (SU)
Patterned Paper: from Razzleberry Lemonade (SU) [on homemade button]
Stamp Set(s): Gracious Vases, Postmarks, Happy Day, On the Farm {many thanks}(PTI); Make It Count (CTMH)
Ink/Colorants: Parchment (CTMH); Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue (SU)
Embellishments: Homemade button, embroidery thread (DMC)
Tools: Happy Day die, Buttoned Up #1 die (PTI)


No comments:

Post a Comment