Thursday, February 16, 2012

Birthday card catch-up...

So it's been awhile since I've posted...it seems that I just can't get my posting-regularly groove back on in 2012 since the holidays cut all of that out at the end of 2011. It's also that time of year when I make a stack of birthday cards for a few lovely friends & relatives who graciously buy my cards to share with others throughout the year. So I'm usually spending January and February on these projects. Here are the fruits of my labor...


Milestone Birthday #111

Birthday #112

Birthday #113

Birthday #114

Birthday #105, This is a 6x6 card, so the price would be $7 on this one. Could be recreated similarly, with a different chipboard word at the center.

Birthday #106, This is a 6x6 card, so the price would be $7 on this one. Could be recreated similarly, with a different chipboard word at the center.

Birthday #109, Could be recreated with a similar style and a slightly different focal piece in the center (as I only had one of those). Could also be done in different colors to suit different recipients

Birthday #115

Birthday #116

Birthday #117

Birthday #118

Birthday #119

Birthday #120

Photobucket

There are too many supplies to name here...but suffice it to say that I had a lot of fun pulling from my materials, some of which I hadn't used in a long time. If anyone happens to see this post and has a question about materials, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment