Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sympathy card

I'd had this card for awhile that I made for a workshop around Valentine's day...it was a cute card but I needed a sympathy card! A great way to use up the cards you have is to alter them when the sentiment doesn't suit your purpose. It still takes creativity & often the results are great! I used a combination of materials from all different companies.

Materials used:
Close To My Heart paper packet - That's Amore
Close To My Heart stamp set - Best Wishes (with sympathy)
Stampin' Up stamp set - Thoughts & Prayers (tree branch)
Fiskars stamp set - Circle Around? (thinking of you stamp)
Close To My Heart organdy ribbon - chocolate
Close To My Heart ink - Chocolate & Tulip
EK Success scallop circle punches
Cricut die cut scallop circle (largest)

That's Amore sympathy card


No comments:

Post a Comment