Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just For You card

My Card Angel card, Wednesday October 14, 2009. Same stamp set as last week's for the images. (still can't remember the name, too lazy to check right now, again! ;) The sentiment is from a Verve stamp set, Just For You.

I used Stampin' Up cardstock for the card base, and patterned paper scraps for the rest (I have so many scraps that I find making cards is a perfect way to use them up!).

Other materials:
Close To My Heart dimensional elements chipboard circle
Paper piercer
Stampin' Up scalloped circle & 1-1/4" circle punches
Michael's self-adhesive pearls
Oriental Trading Co glitter brad
Close To My Heart ink pads ~ Garden Green, Crystal Blue, Honey, Bubblegum
Close To My Heart White Daisy grosgrain ribbon



Just for You card

No comments:

Post a Comment