Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank You card gift set

As a birthday present, I made this little thank you card gift set using Papertrey's The Sweet Life stamp set. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! That set is simply amazing for being able to create gorgeous shaded images in no time! I hope they put out more sets like this one.

Here is how the set looked all wrapped up. I included coordinating envelopes (coordinating meaning I lined the envelopes with a coordinating color). I love how that adds just that special touch. PS- as long as I've been buying Papertrey stamps, I've always saved the plastic box they come in...though I have a HUGE stash of them (and my husband would love it if I would clear them out!), they are SO handy to have on hand to package up gifts like this (and others). It's so easy to make them look nice and professional!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the set of three so it can be seen how nice & cohesive they look together.

Photobucket

And individually:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I made these quite awhile ago so I can't remember specifically which ink colors I used, but if you happen to be reading this and have any questions about the supplies I used, feel free to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment