Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CFC#69 & PDCC#148

Wow, it's been a seriously long time since I've posted...but today, my youngest started full-day kindergarten...now I can get back into my craft room more often, yay!

To celebrate, I'm posting for two challenges today, CAS-ual Friday #69, and Play Date Cafe #148. I love combining challenges...it makes for even more of a creative exercise.

The CAS-ual Friday challenge was to use embossing. And here are the Play Date Cafe's colors for this week:



And here is my card with the lovely PDCC colors and embossing! :)

Photobucket

It's a little hard to see the embossing in a photo, so I took some close-ups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's it for me today! I had another card I started and was experimenting on, and it did NOT turn out. Oh well, live & learn! Thanks for stopping by...

Supply list:

Cardstock: Natural White (SU); Soft Stone (PTI); peach & blue (stash)
Stamp Set(s): Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fillers, Friendship Jar Summer Fillers (PTI)
Ink/Colorants: Versamark; Black (CTMH); Silver pearl & clear embossing powder (CTMH)
Tools: Jar Ribbon die (PTI)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Love the embossing over the blocks of cardstock...gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing on this card! It's such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color blocking and the embossing...elegant card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! Love the panel strips and how you stamped your image over all of them. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love the way you embossed the flowers on the color blocks! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date cafe!

    ReplyDelete