Friday, November 19, 2010

Some old cards

So to anyone who might be reading this, it's probably painfully clear that I'm not entirely blogger prolific yet...there are many days in between my posts. I'm still getting up to speed with this whole blogging deal, and though I've made MANY cards since my last post, I haven't gotten in the groove of immediately taking pictures and posting the same day. I'll have to work on getting the hang of that. For now, I was going through a folder that has cards I've made in the past and found a few that I haven't posted here yet, so thought I'd share. These were from quite a long time ago (maybe January of this year?) but still kind of fun. I'll be posting my more recent cards later today (hopefully!) that I've made for Thanksgiving, etc. For now, here are some older cards.

Mom's Birthday Card
Photobucket


Rob's (brother) Birthday Card
Photobucket
Photobucket


Neighborhood Card
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment